Thursday, December 22, 2011

liza kate



ps it's the never being found


ps your eyes are getting lazy. just let them close. i know you don't know. i'm bones, but i'm still here.


ps i've been turned to stone from inside out. i was thrown to the fires. i was left there to expire.


ps she's a machine. she bleeds and talks back to me and i've heard that she wonders where i am and who i'm running with. i've seen them cut her down. they sent her while her eyes were closed. they peeled both her sides left and right to show her hollow bones. she belongs with me. i'll never leave her alone. she can say what she pleases. i'll never leave her alone.


ps i'm gonna need a place to rest when i'm dead. cut me down that tree i said. come on and comfort me my friend. don't leave me alone in bed. i'm gonna need a place to rest my head. come on and comfort me my friend. for the monsters are out tonight.


ps ps i can't get enough of her. liza kate is incredible. she is on echo in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment