Saturday, May 15, 2010

fun canyon adventures has made me nervous

ps recently there has been a man that comes out of the woods where i walk on trails with maximus. he looks very similar to charles manson. he has approached me 4 times in the past couple of weeks no matter what time i go. i think he lives in a tent that is hidden. i have noticed a well hidden tent in the trees. he carries a knife on his pants with a couple of other odd gadgets. he gives me this creepy smile of an insane person. he always wants to pet my dog. the first time i let him and then the 2nd time he asks me questions suggesting that my dog is harmless. yes, my imagination runs wild thinking he is scouting to get me. i am being extra cautious. today he sees me from a distance and i turn my head, but peek through my dark sunglasses to the right making sure he doesn't follow. While i was peeking i notice another young blonde girl with her dog alone on a park bench. he looked at me and was watching her as well. i need to make the rangers aware of this man. normally i see the rangers and i haven't in a week. i do not want to stop my walks, but in safety for myself should i? sure i could be over thinking and the man could be a harmless, lonely homeless person. maybe i am in need of a stun gun?
i am N E R V O U S!

No comments:

Post a Comment